The College Student Affairs Administration Ph.D. program is constantly looking for motivated dynamic professionals who want to further their knowledge in the field through our rigorous program. Each year we select a cohort of 8-10 students, each of whom brings a unique perspective to the scholarly discussion.
We aim to create a cohort full of rich and diverse experiences and backgrounds. In doing so, we evaluate applicants on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and graduate academic achievement (Note: Completion of a Masters Degree is required before entry into the program)
- Professional contributions to the field
- Quality and extent of professional work experience
- GRE scores
- Personal goals and compatibility with the goals of our program
- Potential for success as a professional scholar/practitioner
- Commitment to the field
In order to apply to the program, prospective students can visit our department’s admissions information site. Also, for additional information, please contact Dr. Merrily Dunn, email@example.com, doctoral program coordinator. Remember, our deadline for entry in the fall semester is January 3, 2014.